Saturday, October 11, 2014

Marian Hill Is just absolute Gold!!!!



This Vine and the video above is what introduced me to Marian Hill. Of course seeing a young Leonardo DiCaprio is what actually gave me interest in watching the Vine. However, while seeing his youthful and amazing face about fifty times in a row, I was really digging the song playing in the background. So after watching the vine so many times in a row just to hear the song again, and of course to see Leo, I realized that I could just Google the lyrics to find information about the song. That's when I found out about Marian Hill and that's when I stumbled upon their Souncloud, listened to One Time SO MANY more times, then at some point I just let the complete Play (EP) playlist play and it all peaked my interest. 




After listening to the playlist, I listened to all their other songs and I fell in love with their cover of Zella Day's Sweet Ophelia. I am absolutely OBSESSED with their cover- I love it! It's been about three weeks that I've been listening to it nonstop and I still can't get enough. I will definitely be on the lookout for more songs and concert events. About the latter, it seems that they're touring/make stops around the Philly area. So to all who are in the area, definitely go to a show and check them out- It's a must! You guys don't know how jealous I am of those who will get to experience them live. Especially at this moment because they're just so incredibly fresh and new, and not a lot of people know about them yet. I assure you guys, if they keep putting out great tracks, everybody will know who they are very soon!


Don't forget to follow Music Radar on twitter for music updates. Just look for Music_Radar7. Peace and thanks for reading guys!



Stasia Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment